Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

End User Jokes.

0 0

Well for those who work in a hardware related computer job would know. There is always one person hoo comes in with something that isnt there fault but is either incredibly stupid or utterly laughable. So hear is my first.

It began on a bright and sunny day, and the door bell to my work tinkled as a customer walked in. I walked up to him and asked him what was the problem. The following conversation went like this. " Hi i recently had a problem with my laptop" sais user. "What seems to be the problem mate?" Sais SANTA. " Well my laptop upped and died…" sais user. " Do you know the possible cause of this" sais SANTA. " well uhhhhh this liquid got in it" sais user. " What type of liquid" sais SANTA. At this point my customer got angry and yelled. " OK you stupid KID MY DOG PISSED ON MY LAPTOP, IS THAT SPECIFIC ENOUGH?" . " Thank You sir ill have a look inside it and get it back to you when i forgive you for your rudeness, Goodbye" sais SANTA. So i opened up the laptop and sure enough there it was, about 1 litre of P**S all over the MotherBoard and obvious scorch marks where the power had shorted out. I put it away for next weekend.

Please post any funny stories you have.

Banned
0 0

erh? That even aint possible. I mean, it's not completely waterproof but it will block out the most of the liquid.

I don't believe if I pour a coke on my laptop it will reach the motherboard, if so, a very little amount of coke.

0 0

lol you want me to send you photos? cause i can but it spread across the board cause it got in through the battery cradle and the hit the ram and board

Banned
0 0

Yes photos please xD.

Python Ninja
0 0

i think i speak for all concerned when i say a little part of me will die slowly until i see photos

0 0

lol

0 0

HackingForce wrote: lol

So what. You have those smilies.

/me is not jelaous

0 0

lmfao ^^

0 0

i was at a friends house, and he asked if while i was there if i could take a look at his computer. he said that the speakers or the sound card werent working. he said he checked the cables, it wasnt on mute, etc. i went to look at it. took one look, unplugged the headphones from the front plug, and boom! sound fixed.

0 0

Well, ok, here's one. My family is entirely retarded about computers, I could post a million stories from my sister alone, but here's a couple..

One, my little brother wanted my sister to put ram in my dad's gf's son's computer, easy enough right? his computer takes DDR, my brothers computer takes DDR2(which was the stick she was supposed to put in the computer) she somehow manages to fit DDR2 in the DDR slot and my little brother walks over to my g-ma's(where me and my cousin were) and told us that she burned out a stick of his RAM.

Two, this girl on msn asked if she needed the internet to download something, then said her bf said that he doesn't have the internet, he has wireless….nuff said.

Three, I went to spend the night at my dads a few days ago and my sister asked me about my dad's friends computer. Said nothing showed up on the monitor. Personally I don't care to help her with anything so I just kind of blew it off, she said it was the processor, I'm thinking "yea..ok..with no beep's or anything, everything boots fine just no video", she's like idk if it's the fact that it's a CRT monitor I'm using it on cuz it usually uses a flatscreen, I'm like no that won't make a difference, so I'm just like yea idk try it and walked off not caring to even try to help. My cousin came over and later went in there to help her since he(unlike me) likes to help, turns out she had it in the integrated vid db-15 connector instead of the agp I believe it was. I kind of chuckled thinking of how she couldn't notice that one.

0 0

Sorry about the picture size. It was on my fone so to get decent quality i had to make it really close up foto. But that is what an onboard graphics chip looks like after contact with piss.

0 0

that…is…disgusting… i was drinking apple juice at the time :xx: need i say more?

Banned
0 0

Santa, let me provide you with a better image.

"http://www2.grynx.com/wp/projects/Recover%20from%20water,%20coke%20and%20coffee%20damage/1.jpg"

You 1) don't own that site. 2) Didn't made the image right?

0 0

wow, it wouldve of been a little more convincing if you would have saved it to photobucket first :angry: