Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

needs help

0 0

well yea ive got a problem and as ive tried everything i know, i figured i would give you all a crack at it. For now im using a friends computer because my internets screwed and due to the restrictions on it i cant download and install absolutely anything which prevents me from doing anything on the net that i care to… im stuck using IE with no pass crackers, refer spoofers, etc…. and im curious as to know whether any of you have any ideas on how to get around the blocks.

ive tried playin with prompt(among numerous other things) and that doesnt do any good i cant get to the lm hashes… and i cant start the computer in safe mode or anything like that its all been disabled…

so yea any ideas?

0 0

Be more supasific it took me a while to figur out your problum

0 0

what do you want me to be more specific about? my problem is i cant do anything software or download related… and i cant get to admin hashes to crack them

0 0

how a bout formatting your hard drive? then just reinstall your os?

0 0

if you cant make it look like you changed the pc at all, for parents etc, just download say knoppix and boot with that all the time.

0 0

as far as i know im not gonna be able to get knoppix to install, unless itll do it by itself… and that trick from pandora didnt work ive already tried it. formatting the disk and reinstalling wont work either its all denied hehe…. good ideas though. Got any more?

0 0

i dont know if you can just install stuff normally from removable storage but if you can, download cain from your friend's computer, transfer it, install it, then it can find local protected data. it cracked my old pass in 10 secs

0 0

nope cant install anything from anywhere unless aproved by the admin account… and i cant use a keylogger because she never uses the comp.

0 0

i found this site which has loads of ways, some have already been mentioned but some are new. have a go

http://tinyurl.com/2azhvu