Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Windows Messenger Issue.

0 0

Alright, Ages ago i installed this theme for msn. Today my msn has the standard msn theme and also today I was cleaning up my pc a bit uninstalling old software I never use and stuff. But when i uninstalled the msn theme, my msn closed and each time i try to re open it there is a problem. The problem that pops up is: "msidcrl.ddl" was not found. its windows messenger Live. How can I uninstall it so i can reinstall the program? I can't find any directory of windows live messenger on my pc… Only shortcuts…

Thanks a lot.

0 0

try to run the installer. you might be able to just install,or do a repair installation.else,remove all, or at least as many registry entries as you can/dare, then try to reinstall it.

peace.

0 0

If you're just trying to uninstall Windows Live Messenger, then you should be able to do so under "Add/Remove Programs" in Control Panel. Don't think it's under the Windows Components tab in Add/Remove…

0 0

Yea it was in add remove, i didn't see it there earlier.. Getting late here… Well thank alot guys

0 0

well if it's jsut the "msidcrl.ddl" you need google it and it will probably bring up a download site where you can download the .dll