Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

itunes music

0 0

i need to convert my music from the itunes store to mp3 because im sick of apple and my ipod broke so now i want to switch to an mp3 player

anybody got any ideas

0 0

fishhead565 wrote: i need to convert my music from the itunes store to mp3 because im sick of apple and my ipod broke so now i want to switch to an mp3 player

anybody got any ideas

Burn the files to CD then rip the CD back onto the computer. Not the easiest way, but it's the first that comes to mind.

I'll look around and see if I can find anything.

0 0

Copy all songs to a CD (or DVD disc if you have too many for a CD) then delete all iTunes/iPod/Apple Music Software/Songs on the computer and install a music program that can correspond with your mp3 player. Then copy all songs to the computer and they'll auto-change to a different mp3 format which will work with your new mp3 program and player.

If you've bought music from iTunes and are worried about it being locked once you transfer files, then right click files or find a way to edit each songs attributes and make it so the song doesn't have a lock icon on it, or make it so it doesn't need a password to be authorized on each computer.

If you have any other problems please PM me. :D

0 0

just get napster or yahoo music

15 bucks a month and you get unlimited downloads…

or the free way… dont know how to do that… www.limewire.com

oh look… a url… where did that come from….

0 0

get a program called xilisoft gold

you will be able to find a serial pretty much anywhere

if not go to seriall.com and use opera or another web browser that isnt ie, it will be much quicker

im not sure whether xilisoft audio converter works on protected m4a's