Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

...thread

0 0

when i try to go to certain websites it loads for a min and then it just quits and gives me a white screen wtf is the problem?

0 0

you can do what folk theory said or get new connection.

0 0

Look for a program called cCleaner, download it, and use it. It's the disc clean up utility for the common geek. If that doesn't work, check your background programs through msconfig. Basically, all I'm telling you is to eliminate all of the most common problems.

Another great idea for normal maintenance is pctuneup.com.

Hope I helped a little bit. This will at least help you narrow the problem down.

0 0

There's also Tune-Up Utilities - defrags, clears cached, etc., etc., and does all them nice desktop, boot, and startup skinning for you, too.

0 0

Basically, lol, we're just saying eliminate all the simple stuff. If that doesn't work, fiddle around a bit with settings and stuff. You'll figure it out eventually, and it's a good learning experience.

0 0

ccleaner FTW i thought it was the same thing as disk cleaner for a while but just the other day i used it and it kicks asssss