Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

CamStudio problems...

0 0

Hey, I've been experimenting w/ CamStudio, and I recently picked up a headset so I can record comments instead of typing everything in notepad for the viewers to read. Everything works fine, however I am having a problem with the synchronization between video and audio. The video moves at a much slower pace than the audio, and the audio usually finishes before the video.

I have messed around with the config and tried to get it right, but still no luck. Can somebody please give me a configuration that works??

0 1

yeah i have the same problem. (watch podcast #2 and you'll see what i mean)

i think this is a problem with your PC. either codecs or your video card + RAM arent up to scratch.

could be wrong though.

0 0

its just you. the whole point is its recording screen shots. not a video. thats how it works. it records so many screen shots.

so talk slower. and youll see better results :)

CAMSTUDIO ROCKS!

0 0

I was playing around with CamStudio and found that you can delay your video enough for the sound to be synchronized with it. To do this click "Options" then put your cursor over the "Audio Options" menu and then select "Audio and Video Synchronization" then click on the open box and set the delay of your video to match your sound!

I hope it helped,

0 0

Yeah, ive been messing with the delays, but still nothing. I'll just try hack4u's method and see if that helps.

Thanks everyone.