Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Hi all. well for about 2 weeks now i have been getting the blue screen of death or "blue stop screen" to others like every 10mins i have tried uninstalling recently installed programs and doing system diagnostics tests and they were what i got from calling them up i have also looked on the dell site and all it said was do a system recover but i got quite alot of stuff and nowhere 2 put it and i jsut dont no wot 2 do now so ppl pls help as every 10 mins as u can imagine its quite anoying :@. Thanks in advance :happy:

0 0

if you have about half an hd of emty space,you might try partitioning it.make 2hd's of it.copy all files to the 2nd,format first, install os,done.

hope that helps.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

thanks but i dont no how 2 partition my hd :(

0 0

you need software to do it that way since you have to dynamically partition if you don't wanna lose that data. so find a program for dynamically partitioning.

0 0

i would suggest norton partition magic 8.05 if you can find it,that's a good,reliable program.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

k il try it thanks both of you :happy:

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

Download an ISO of GParted, burn to DVD, boot as a LiveCD, and there you go :D

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

thanks system :happy:

0 0

The BSOD is normall y caused by Non Maskable Interrupts (NMI's) the interrupt can either hardware or software…..

A hardware interrupt may b caused by a faulty device driver….. a software interrupt may b caused by a bugged application…..

what i would suggest u that download 2 tools winodws & internet cleaner and windoc (Norton systemworks utillity) or any registry cleaner…u may get this from katz.ws

with windows & internet cleaner wipe out ur temp and other useless files,then with windoc clean up the refrence of any dll or other files that are lying orphan…which does cause probs….

do this in safe mode..it would be better…. if this does'nt help …u may try that partioning and OS installation stuff

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

kl thanks 4 the info aswell :happy:

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

hey, i managed 2 get some info on it

stop : oxoooooo8e (0xcoooooo5, oxee57966b, oxeba81a28, oxoooooooo) system32 : lzx32.sys

can any of u make sense of it as the bsods have become more frequent. :( thanks.

0 0

8E, Ive gotten that a few times. Usually means your RAM is bad.

Banned
0 0

jaggedlancer wrote: hey, i managed 2 get some info on it

stop : oxoooooo8e (0xcoooooo5, oxee57966b, oxeba81a28, oxoooooooo) system32 : lzx32.sys

can any of u make sense of it as the bsods have become more frequent. :( thanks.

RAM.

replace all ram cards, that most likely will fix it. -BC

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

but ive got a laptop and i heard laptop ram is unservicable and also i finally found something on it on ms and they said it was my gfx card :S [edit] o ye i also did a diagnostics test and it said all hardware is fine

0 0

Laptop ram IS serviceable. You just need to replace it. If that doesnt work, uninstall your video drivers, and reinstall them. Because 8E is either RAM, or like you found, graphics card.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

well as i said the diagnostics test said my ram was working fine but also when i found the artical about the graphics card on ms i downloaded the drivers but when i install them i always get bsod so i think im fucked :'( and i dont understand it ive only had my laptop a month :S

0 0

Did you uninstall the drivers BEFORE installing the new ones? And are you sure you have the right drivers?

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

yes i am sure i have the right 1s as i got em off the ati site and no i didnt uninstall the 1s b4 coz i was affraid that if the blue screen is caused by installing em i wouldnt be able 2 get my graphics card back :(

0 0

No need to worry about that. If you uninstall it, the chances of it bsoding again will lower if its the graphics card thats causing the problem. So uninstall the driver from the Device Manager, and then reinstall the drivers, restart and it should work. If it doesn't, theres a better chance its your RAM.

Admin from hell
0 0

If anyone read his bsod message RAM is not the problem. The lzx32.sys is a form of malware that attaches to the folder. Google lzx32.sys there are several ways to remove it.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

Thanks alot korg all my BSODs have now stoped :D and i didnt have 2 replace any thing :happy: