Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

nmap problems

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

whenever i try to nmap something it always comes up like this (i used google as an example):

C:\tools\Nmap> nmap 64.233.187.99

Starting Nmap 4.20 ( http://insecure.org ) at 2007-01-02 01:11 GMT Standard Time

WARNING: Unable to find appropriate interface for system route to 172.213.70.213

Note: Host seems down. If it is really up, but blocking our ping probes, try -P0

Nmap finished: 1 IP address (0 hosts up) scanned in 4.235 seconds

This happenes for everything i nmap, i tried reinstaling it, putting all the -P0 stuff and even emailing the guy who owns it but he didnt reply :( so i was wondering if any1 here could help :happy:

0 0

Are you running this on a laptop or a desktop with wifi AND ethernet enabled? It looks like nmap can't figure out which one to use. Check your network connection settings related to wifi vs. ethernet.

The Localhost Hacker
20 0

im running on laptop with wifi and ethernet and its been like this ever since i downloaded it about 2 months ago and my connections are fine