Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

my computer is fucked...2

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

ok to start idk wats wrong… everytime i turn on my computer it freezes right b4 windows loads

like it shows the companys logo that manufactured the computer…

does ne one kno how to get windows to load? or wat is wrong?

0 0

ok first off

you had to post that in previous thread, not opening new one. anyway, as i have already said, it happened to me without some obvious reason, and simply disappeared after some time. try to enter safe mode and run some AV programs, but i would suggest to try running windows on last known good configuration. (while booting pres F6 or F8 , always forget which one is it :/)

0 0

F8 on most I think.

0 0

just boot from another os on a cd like backtrack, knoppix, whatever. Mount your drive, backup anything important then repair/re-install xp.

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

thnx for the input, i just switched the two harddrives i had in it and then backed up the stuff i needed then reformatted :D

thnx again

0 0

i remember the first time i built a computer (quite a while ago) i didnt have the cpu fan in properly and the motherboard logo would flash in front of the screen then the computer would shut off, could be something similer but i doubt it unless you messed wit the insides recently.. probably a virus tho do what every1 else said