Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Vent/headset/speakers

0 0

I have a 2 prong headset(audio and mic) and what i want to know is, can i setup my sound so that I can hear ventrilo audio in my headset, and game audio through my speakers?

0 0

yall really can't figure this out??

0 0

Yes, i beleive you can. Go into your game options, then audio, and set the speaker to w/e one you want. I am not sure i fyou can change the vent, but if you snoop around you probably can.

0 0

no thats not going to work because in the game it just has the settings to set the volume on the game.

0 0

so tell me if I'm right or wrong but lets say if I got another sound card because the one that I have ight now is build into the mother board so I can't do nothing about that but anyways lets say I got another one, do u think I could like make all the sounds that my computer makes and stuff come out of the speakers that come out of the computer if I set everythign up right because thats just too much typying on all that I would have to do and the make the ventrilo program come out of the headset with the other sound card? because if you have ever worked with ventrilo before it has a setup in it and u can set up where to send your output and input stuff.