Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Trouble compiling on linux

0 0

I've recently installed Ubuntu onto my computer. When I try to compiler a C program from the terminal this is what happens

~$ gcc -o samp samp.c samp.c:1:19: error: stdio.h: No such file or directory samp.c:2:20: error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory samp.c: In function ‘main’: samp.c:5: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘printf’

I'm sure it's something simple that I need to do, but I would really appreciate it if someone could tell me what I need to fix.

0 0

I have Ubuntu too, and I was surprised how many things were not in the package I received. I had to install gcc, g++ and even make… So maybe this is your problem. Go to [system]->[administration]->[synaptic p. m] hit **search **and type in gcc, after found mark it for installation and click apply. If you can't do it, google for it, and if this don't solves your problem, google it again…

0 0

obviously your midding the header files for the c program