Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

Right, well a girl i know is having this problem with IE. From what she says over MSN, IE doesnt load any pages [i think its the connection error page, im not sure as i havent seen it] but msn and everything else works, so it must be a problem with IE not the net connection. I was going to pop round and install firefox, but i though someone might have had this problem before or know what might be wrong, i dont know??

The only solution i could think of would be that port 80 had been blocked by accident.

ALTHOUGH ITS PROBABLY SOMETHING TO DO WITH HAVING WINDOW INSTALLED.

0 0

i actually cant get my IE7 working. I installed it and for some reason it wont load any pages. Ive been trying and trying but no luck. It worked one day and the next it just stopped.

I tried converting to IE6 and it wouldnt work so i tired to reinstall IE7 and still no luck. I have no idea wtf is wrong with it so I just gave up. :happy:

0 0

well, i know ms have a decent feature were you can get IE6 on a virtual server, and my IE lastest version is brilliant (a part from new tabs take ages to create themselves in comparision)

I dont even know what version of IE she has, and i dought she would know

0 0

Didn't IE7 just come out recently??…If it's new it's most likely going to have bugs and errors, and even though it's supposed to be secure and has that whole thing with Phishing sites; I'm betting the program it's self has some kind of script that is killing it's usage at randomizing times..Sounds stupid I know but..just my though.:|

0 0

if shes computer intellegent than maybe by some miraculous chance she has IE7… i doubt that she is..

so i think she has IE6.

Possible Solution: A:Reinstall IE6. B:Update her to IE7. C:Run.. like hell… far away from her and change your name so that she cant find you. :D

i like C.

0 0

C ? Do you mean like A, B or C ? hehe If yes then I like C too. :P

-Reaper4334-

0 0

C rules, apart from she lives close-ish and will just come round annoying me about it

i might bring me drive with me and test out what works, locally i could probably do it easily, but i have no intell as of yet

she's in my ICT class, i dont think shes out of the average teenage user class of using a computer thing (<– wtf, sorry) but she did randomly ask me how to use PS elements one day, which i was amazed