Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Changing an admin password from a limited acc

0 0

I need a way to change an admin password from a limited account. I'm in school and one of the other students was allowed admin rights to download something and changed the password for the admin password. So now we're stuck trying to change the password from a limited account and that kinda sucks. I think we might have to reset the password using the xp disk. If you could help it would be appreciated.

0 0

omg omg omg omg

there are a thousand articles here about this topic. one of them is in the recent articles. if you google it, you will get a million more answers.

research before posting

0 0

Boot using a linux live-cd, use a tool to get the ntlm hashes and crack them. Or mess a little with the SAM file and delete the hash for the admin account ("Hey where's the admin pass?.. Waddaya know, it's gone :p " )

Or read some articles on HBh on getting admin rights in windows.

Be creative, I'm sure you'll find something :)

0 0

Simple. All you have to do is open up command prompt and do the following:

1. Type in net user (username of admin) *
  2. Type new password (it wont show up but you are typing it)
  3. Press enter and type it in again.

And….Poof! Password changed. There ya go.

Pm me if you need more help,

H4xguy

0 0

Just a reminder, he has limited rights. I'm no windows expert but I do'nt think you can simply alter things like passes and such when you have only limited rights..

0 0

i thuoght that too… i tried creating a new admin acc on one of my schools laptops but it says something along the lines of access denied

0 0

hacker_jacob wrote: i thuoght that too… i tried creating a new admin acc on one of my schools laptops but it says something along the lines of access denied

ROFL - That was awesome, thanks

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

google a program called getadmin….cheers