Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I have a Dell Inspiron 600m. First off I got it from someone else who didn't have the original charger. They had a Targus charger but it was compatible with the Dell. I used it for about 2 months and then when ever I plugged the charger in the computer I heard some sparks. Then, a few days later the computer would only charge sometimes,. Then it stopped charging.

I thought it was the charger so I bought the original charger but nothing.:angry: I also tried to take the battery out and turn it on with the charger but nothing.:angry: Please help

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

If you are comfortable in doing it (and i wouldn't suggest it unless it is your last resort and there is no chance of using the warranty), take the laptop apart and look at the bottom of the motherboard where the female power connector is located. There should be three solder points, make sure they are all still nicely soldered with no cracks or gaps where the pins meet solder. I had a Toshiba that my dog accidentally stepped on the power plug and wouldn't power on anymore…30 minutes of taking my laptop apart (documenting where everything went as I worked) and a soldering iron made it as good as new.