Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

video and audio help

0 0

ok iv tried everything and am still banging my head against my monitor in fustration can anyone help me with my problem here it is: some pc games and movies run fun but others theres only partial or no audio output (partial meaning that on oblivion when i played it the npcs would say stuff to you as you walked around and i could see there mouths moving but no noise) my pc says theres no audio hardware yet i knows its there coz it plays some sounds. also with movies and stuff the colours seem to invert and go to about 100*100 pixels when i download them yet through the browser viewing an imbedded file it works fine. it isnt the programs as iv tried windows media player 10, quicktime and a few others and it isnt the movies as they work fine on other pcs. the funny thing is it is the same as the audio as some movies work great and others are a green pixelated mess. Both problems are similar so it makes me think they might be related if anyone has any ideas on how 2 fix it plz HELP

Attack-Vector Perl
0 0

Video card model? Motherboard model? Soundcard model?

Might be a mundane question to ask, but have you reinstalled windows recently, and if so…did you reinstall your motherboard drivers and updated video card/sound card drivers?

0 0

i havnt reinstalled windows but im formatting my hard drive soon to get rid of all my junk so i will do and iv search around an no1 with my video/sound card seems to have similar problems