Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

no signal to the moniter

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

idk whats worng with my computer i have a few computers and idk that much about hardware and stuff like that so i took one of the memory sticks out of one of my computer to put in the main one i use at homeā€¦ well when i put my computer back together and tried to turn my computer on my comptuer beeps like 5 times and then stops and sounds like its running like normal but thrers nothing on the monitor. what do you think is wrong? i took out the memory stick i put in and tried it again but it stilll does the same thing do you think i like short curcuited something?

0 0

by memory stick do u mean RAM? If yes did u put it in backwards?

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

yea i mean RAM and no, cuz there are grooves in it that make u put it in the right way

0 0

in most motherboards, there will 2 black slots and 2 yellow slots. If you put one chip in the black and another in the yellow, i think it generates an error (not sure exactly what it does, just know you cant do it). if you arent using all 4 slots, you have to put both in yellow or both in black. Maby thats ur problem.

[TheN00bHacker]
0 0

lol i think theres only 2 slots ;-) but do you think thats whats wrong with it?