Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

3 trojans

0 0

okay guys i run my norton and i have 3 trojans i have had them for a long while now and have done the stupid thing of ignoring them. I try to search for them and i can't find them. I restart my comp and go to my boot menu but i cant find a safemode bootup option. Norton wont delete it and I think it;s about time i get rid of them! Can you tell me how to go about doing this? and if it helps the nam of these are: cvn0.exe faotvpap7.exe zqskw.exe

.::ZTB::.

0 0

well… lots of possibilities here… uhm…

1 try some other anti virus programs…nod32 just might do the trick.

2 try some anti spyware programs.spy kill deluxe is pretty good.

3 got another pc?another harddisk would do just fine? boot your infected hard disk as slave along with the other master disk. remove those executables.

4 create another partition on your disk… install some system on it…set it as the primary partition… boot it…delete those files,set the other partition back,to primary.

5 get some ntfs reader…or something with whitch you can browse nfts file systems…burn a bootable cd-rom (or create a floppy) with that,boot your pc with that cd-rom(or floppy),and delete them manually. (while you do that,you might wanna burn some other usefull non 32bit programs along with it :P )

there's more…but it all depends on what those bastards do…:ninja: and they're not on my pc… try some of these things…my advice is to start out with the easiest… if all fails…pm me or something….

good luck…