Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Systematic Procedure For Hacking ...?

0 0

What procedures would be nesscary for some to do in order to hack any thing. The reason i ask is because i have set up a computer on a router and i am practising on it. This is if i knew absolutly knowthing about the network u are trying to get in to… ty for ur time

zer0pain

0 0

1.footprint 2.exploit 3.root now footprinting involves gaining as much info as possible about your target. Exploiting involves using bugs or poor codeing to gain certain things(a shell,hash,ect…). And the final step rooting involves using the exploits to gain well root. :) I hope this helped.

0 0

what kinda of info whould i look for in generalv???

0 0

Some Things to Look For Open Ports Services Running on Those Ports Are there known exploits? Are there common exploits?

I might be forgetting a few things… But I guess that's good enough?

0 0

how do u find what serives are running on ports

0 0

Portscanner.

0 0

renegade ninja wrote: Portscanner.

0 0

renegade ninja wrote: Portscanner.

0 0

Enumerate- find well know exploits and vulnerabalities, ports running, etc Footprint - find out the comp info, such as versions, Os's, user names/passwords Exploit- use the information u found and find a weakness in the computer, then use it (such as DoS attack, buffer overflows, etc) Root- gain access, then keep the account