Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

need help with watch dog program

0 0

hey hbh members i have a problem. My schools it lab has a programme called Syncroneyes 6.0 it allows the person monitering the it lab to see what whe aredoing while we are on the computers. it actually takes screenshots of the screen (or live feed) id like to know if theres a way to spoof it so they dont see what im doing?

0 0

Don't do anything illegal in school :D

(just kidding :p)

0 0

well its cuz i cant do anything with otu them watching illegal our not. lol

0 0

maybe you can kill the process?

0 0

spyware wrote: maybe you can kill the process?

Or the admin? :evil:

0 0

Comparing my solution to yours I feel I rather replied to impulsive, your answer is way better.

0 0

Haha thanks :D:D:D

0 0

if i could i would but since id rather not go to jail for 1st degree murder i think not and no theres no prosesuss showing up on that.

0 0

if i could i would but since id rather not go to jail for 1st degree murder i think not and no theres no prosesuss showing up on that.

0 0

no process? If that program is running, then it's visible somewhere. Maybe not in the task manager 'processes', but rest assured, it's there. Try searching for the file, and then deleting it maybe. Well, I guess you need to be an admin for that. Maybe overload the program by doing a bunch of things at once?

0 0

hehe the computers are too slow to do two many things at once an yah im sure its there somewhere but where?

0 0

search for it..its most likely under program files though…and like he said, unless your schools admin is retarded, you wont be able to delete it..

0 0

yah he aint retarded, hes pretty damn good at what he does, like hes managed to like fix avery hole iv found in out network before iv said anything about it, like i know thye monitor what we do but wow thats still pretty good ill keep looking, illl post with wat it ends up with

Banned
0 0

Ponguile wrote: search for it..its most likely under program files though…and like he said, unless your schools admin is retarded, you wont be able to delete it..

However, you CAN rename it to .txt even IF you are limited user. That will disable it LOL. Its the same with most decent viruses. prevent them from being able to execute, you cant be infected ;)

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

holy shit hes right… BC DOES IT AGAIN :O loll smart one i knew that about viruses but never thought to apply it to a program like tht :O hehe i no ill get in trouble but itas still fun:)

Banned
0 0

Go to task manager, kill Watchdog.exe

Go to program files, rename to *.txt

When you are done, rename it back so theres no suspicion.

start the process back up as you leave.

Bl4ckC4t

0 0

holy shit hes right… BC DOES IT AGAIN :O loll smart one i knew that about viruses but never thought to apply it to a program like tht :O hehe i no ill get in trouble but itas still fun:)

0 0

very nice…I'd never have thought to rename it. Props for that ;)

Banned
0 0

Na, Its only my experience in dropper Trojans and other nasties that don't kill easy through task manager. Its a habit now of renaming to txt, then killing its process. Its my first instinct on any 'plaguing' program that I don't want. My school used to use watch dog also, although, I used to go ahead and del it. I didn't really care what they said. eventually they ran out of serials and switched to a better one. I still use my same tactic to disable it.

-BC