Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

p2p wifi and other such topics:D

0 0

hey all i just bought a laptop which has wifi and i was wondering if anyone could help me with a few things first off is it possable to use to pc's with wifi to play games together/swap files without a router my next question is blue snarfing/jacking/general hacking. does anyone know either how this is done or how i can find out third and final. is it possable to drive around conecting to variouse wireless networks and bring em down:ninja: any help would be great cheers evo

0 0

google "wardriving", check the articles.

I don't advise taking networks down..

-=[TheOutlaw]=-
20 0

You can only wardrive if your wireless card is suitable, airsnort and other wep cracking programs do not support all wireless cards

0 0

just create an Ad-Hoc network, wirelessly through the router, to connect/swap files with your (imaginary) "friend".

0 0

my friend doesnt have a router, thats the problem I'll start googling that other stuff, any other tips/ideas. anyone know any of the bluetooth stuff? thnx evo

0 0

sorry to keep pushing it but anyone know how to connect two wifi comps for fileshare/gaming without a router?

0 0

lil update, i bought a crossovercable today and got everything i need for the networking, i hope. and hopefully a friend is gonna go over bluetooth shit with me

cheers evo