Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Microphone booster

0 0

Hi guys

Is there any software that boostes the mic? Other than the one that comes with windows. I googled it and i came with nothing. My microphone is new (and cheap) but it should do it. Nonetheless I can't hear anything. Is there something that can help me?

thks

peace

0 1

most sound cards have an option to boost the mic.

so go into your sound card settings menu and browse around for a boost mic check box.

0 0

Make sure that your microphone is selected as the default input device (Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Sounds and Audio Devices -> Audio -> Sound Recording -> Volume)

What are you going to use the mic for? Skype? Gaming? Recording stuff?

0 0

Well… the soundcard is onboard… so… Is there any catalyst or something? the controler is C-Media AC97 Audio Device. I think that's it… Volume for recording is max. and the mic boost is on. I want to use it for gaming, voip, and besides that anything that comes. For the mic to even detect the sound I have to speak really near of him. Don't know what else to do…

thks for the help, anything eles you can do…

peace

The Manager
0 0

If mic does not give sound desired first thing to attempt…get a better mic. a lot of the time it is a hardware issue with crap like this.

0 0

the darn mic is brand new… it should work properly…