Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I just got a new XPS M1710 from dell about two weeks ago. It runs on microsoft xp multimedia. The screensaver swiched to standby mode after which when I went to view my computer all of the icons, fonts, ect. were huge I couldn't even see all of my wallpaper. I managed to reduce the size of most of the stuff and I can see most of my desktop background but I would still like to get it smaller so I can view everything the way it was before all of this happend. Does anyone know how I can do this? Also does anyone know why my display suddenly changed sizes?

0 0

If I was to guess I would say that your screen resolution was fucked with. Open Display Properties >Settings and change the resolution. If that doesnt work Im sure that someone else here can help.

0 0

Yep that was what the problem was. I don't know why I didn't think of that. I had to do that to my dad's computer to fix it a about two or three years ago. Anyway thanks for your help. If anyone knows what could have caused this to happen or how to prevent it from happening in the future please let me know.

0 0

Lol np. I have noticed that sometimes when you close full screen programs it does this, but only for a while. I hope you get to the problem of what caused this.