Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help Cracking a WEP encryption

0 0

i read the rules and i do not think this is against the rules.

ok i am using my nextdoor neighbors internet connection i have a linksys wireless adapter made by cisco. Wellhe is moving soon and i am sure he will be cancelling the internet so there for i wont have any anymore. Well the software that came with the adapter shows that there are 5 other connections around all encryptyed by WEP encryption

So my question is. Is there a way to crack the encryption then use there connection to get on the internet after my neighboor moves?

i have look all over google and found videos but most are for cracking the encrytpion using mac or linux and i am on windows and it doesnt say anything about using there connection to get online

( sorry for the stupid question )

0 0

ROB52 wrote: There arnt as many wep cracking tools for windows, and i heard that cain and abel isnt cable of cracking wep;s

they are mostly for linux huh

Banned
0 0

Not to sound rude, but for location being google, It took me approx 10 sec to find that link :ninja:

BC

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: Not to sound rude, but for location being google, It took me approx 10 sec to find that link :ninja:

BC

i downloaded aircrack and i read the readme and it says it doesn support USB adapters and thats what i am using :(

any other options?

Banned
0 0

put it on a hidden drive on your computer. the only thing I keep on my pen drive anymore is passwords and cracked hashes and SQL files.

Bl4ckc4t

0 0

bl4ckc4t wrote: put it on a hidden drive on your computer. the only thing I keep on my pen drive anymore is passwords and cracked hashes and SQL files.

Bl4ckc4t

How would i make a hidden drive?

i have a flash drive

Banned
0 0

Zekasu, From what I gather, he doesnt know ow to use linux yet. He wanted something for windows.

BC