Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help with .IMG file

0 0

I downloaded the free trial for 90 days from Microsoft of Microsoft Visual Basic 2005 for school.

Except it is 2.5GB and an IMG file. Too big to burn to disc for a CD and I need to get this program running asap.

Could you please help provide a solution on how I could install this even by different means.

Thanks

0 0

Shouldn't you burn it to a DVD, but there are methods of extracting

… Check computer as we speak

0 0

I don't have a DVD-RW only a CD-RW which kind of SUCKS.

0 0

Ultra ISO

0 0

google for daemon tools. install,run it. mount the iso. there you have it:D a faked dvd player,with a DVD in it…vs2005 :o it'll run just like it does from DVD.

peace.

0 0

Thanks man! That worked perfect!

I owe you one ;)

0 0

daemon tools = sex.

Exept it made my computer stop recognising my real cd/dvd drives, had to reinstall windows :/

0 0

Never use Daemon Tools for mounting! It has caused my friends a lot of trouble when crashing :ninja:

Use Alcohol 120% instead. It works like Daemon but is a lot better!

0 0

Daemon Tools used to be great, but in versiona >4.0, it can mess up your comp. Especially if you use kernel debuggers or run x64.

I think x86 is ok, but I've had numerous problems with their 64bit version. Right now I use MagicISO CD/DVD Emulator and love it. It just doesn't bypass cd-protections that Daemon Tools does for games.

0 0

<3 alcohol 120%

0 0

i've never had any problems with daemon tools.never. i am using it,for a long time now.several years i guess. the problem is,that lots o people,do lots of things, on just one computer you don't do that.every computer serves it's purpose. gaming,internetting,hacking/programming/playing around… whatever…doing lots of thing on one pc,can screw things up.

peace.

Banned
0 0

MagicISO can burn iso to CD/RW. Ive done it on several CDs. If only I can find my PHLAK disk :| I wonder if mom found it… Anyway, MagicISO from Limewire you can burn it to a disk.

Bl4ckC4t