Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Deleted Registry .. Cannot Uninstall

0 0

Hello !!

Can anyone help with uninstalling this virtual disk emulator programme. Actually after installing I found out that I dont need it right now so uninstalled it .. but later when I again installed it ..I was left with very few days of free trial use of it.. so I thought I'll delete the registry files.. but accidentaly I deleted them before uninstalling the software and now I cannot uninstall the software now .. even after I restored the registry files from backup .. theres a registry file out of 4 which is not getting restored again…

Iam not trying to get more days but I simply wanna delete this programme .. plz help me to get rid of it ..

I thought to use a shredder .. but thought I'll ask first .. plz help

Thanks

0 0

If you've deleted the registry, why not simply just delete the files manually, then?

0 0

yea just delete the files… did u delete all of the registry files? make sure…

0 0

0 0

The Manager
0 0

wow…nice tripple post.

I would re-install the software then uninstall it. the reinstall will restore the registry errors.

Banned
0 0

del by hand, simple as that.

Bl4ckc4t

0 0

AldarHawk wrote: wow…nice tripple post.

I would re-install the software then uninstall it. the reinstall will restore the registry errors.

Was just about to say… its a no-brainer really… :P

0 0

Allright thx every1 :)

0 0

Okay I tried deleting files manually and deleted so far everything .. except all these dll files .. i cant delete them .. how to get rid of them now ??

Also as It was a cd emulator programme.. it created a virtual cd drive .. look at the screen shot Also tell me what to do with it ??

0 0

If you feel that you have much time, format and re-install Windows (it also makes the computer faster…. for a while :happy:)

Otherwise, boot Windows in safe mode (Press F8 while booting) and delete the files.

Good luck!

Peace B)

0 0

go to a system restore point. 1: start>programs>accessoiries>system tools>system restore 2:choose restore system to an earlier time 3: choose a date,before the installation was performed. 4:follow all(if any?) steps. 5: your done. or: boot in safe mode,first option screen(yes/no),choose NO,and you're also in system restore mode.

i don't know if you have this often,you could prevent these kind of crappy problems.

:D

0 0

Restoring also not working .. I simply cannot restore to any time .. dunno whats wrong …

My comp is new and I have a lot of data stored … If I format these drives .. how am I gonna Get All files again ?? ..

And This Crappy Thing is there in my right click menu also .. Everytime I right click I get Error msg saying some dll file can't load..

I guess deleting files by hand was a Bad Idea

Thanks For Help So far .. Show me The waY pLZ

0 0

well, there are like infinite solutions,for such problems. depending on how many harddrives you have,computers you have, and the ability to swichs disks around,and so on.

for a solution,pm me,with your exact problems.

for after you've recovered:

get shadow surfer,or deep freeze. you create an windows installation,as you like it,with everything installed. then you install one of these. after that,the fun begins. theoretically,you could now let virii and malware,and all types of malicious shit roam free on your drive. you can freely test software and so on. with one push on the reset button,everything is restored,to how it was when you booted,before funtime began. but: it's not a substite for anti virus,IDS,or firewall programs. it's just,a helpfull tool. if you however need to update,or install anything that didn't gave you trouble,you boot thawed mode,or whatever the other one is called,and your system is as it was at first,vulnerable :p o yeah,and you might not wanna fuck around with protected registry keys,which some trial ware,or whatever they call it sometimes places in the registry.ASprotect keys,are protected,for example. delete the wrong keys,and you're screwed BIGtime.

regards…