Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Auto Donwloaders

0 0

Hi people,

Does anybody know of any Auto Downloaders that I can get to download for instance, all the .pdf files on a certain website. I have downloaded one called Ez Auto Downloader but, in one word, "crap".

So I would be very greatful if anybody could shed some light any they have used or know of.

Thanks in advanced.

YoBroJas

0 0

Not really what you're lookin for, but try a website mapper (like IntelliTamper)… maps out the entire website for u, all u needa do is find the file the .pdfs are stored in and downthemall :p

0 0

uh… ^? DTA will work fine. get firefox and get dta and set it to *.pdf p.s. dont forget to set your phazers to stun

0 0

I know the best one!! Go to a compiler like DevC++ or Visual Studio, start typing some lines of code and there you have it..

0 0

EDIT: Worthless post.

Web browsers are simple to code. Surely you should know that. Stop posting worthless flames and if you hate this site so bad go someplace else