Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I was grounded form my computer and when I got on a week after all my data on firefox was erased. My passwords, my bookmarks, my homepage, my searchengines, everything! wtf happened and is there any way to restore my VERY valuable passwd's? P.S. my History was the only survivor

0 0

Sounds very weird. There wasn't anyone accessing the computer who might have erased it?

0 0

Where have you looked mate….If you havent already i suggest you look for C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Mozilla, If that exists you might been in luck as it holds all your profiles.

0 0

if someone changed your password for windows it might o deleted the fles. the only other thing i can think is that u have set FF to delete these files if they are unused

...Legend?
0 0

sounds too me that ya parents went and deleted every thing with any chance was you being punished for what you do on the computer becuse that may explain the diddaperrnce of your cookies and booked marked pages probally.

0 0

ctrl-shift-delete–> ereased everything. Best explanation. Recovery seems not possible :/ I am really sorry for you. Try requesting the info on the site's, check your old inbox msgs and try to restore most of the data.

0 1

ah i use to get this problem.

my comp is a bit fucked and restarts due to over heating and im too poor + stingy to buy a new fan / computer lol, but occasionally every few times it restarted i lost all my firefox data too.

never really worked out why it happened, but my firefox profile use to get deleted so i lost everything, not even system restores helped, so sorry dude looks like firefox fuxored up and now all that data is permantly lost.

0 0

I'm just full of bad luck. My comp. did a recovery so everything was wiped anyways. But I got FF back and my computers faster now YES!

P.S. Mr_Cheese you should get an Emachines computer because although they don't have much RAM to play games like Halo, it's only $400 dollars.:D

0 0

Hey DotHacker0 i suggest you take a look at this markuphttp://mozbackup.jasnapaka.com/. Its saved my ass plenty of times.

0 0

DotHacker0 wrote:

P.S. Mr_Cheese you should get an Emachines computer because although they don't have much RAM to play games like Halo, it's only $400 dollars.:D

lool i used to play halo for the PC

0 0

Mr_Cheese wrote: ah i use to get this problem.

my comp is a bit fucked and restarts due to over heating and im too poor + stingy to buy a new fan / computer lol, but occasionally every few times it restarted i lost all my firefox data too.

never really worked out why it happened, but my firefox profile use to get deleted so i lost everything, not even system restores helped, so sorry dude looks like firefox fuxored up and now all that data is permantly lost. That is exactly what is happening to me NOW. My graph. card fan is dead so when i go to some game it heats too much and restarts. Now my FF doesn't have search engine and it vibrates(really).

0 0

1 word

Minefield

its firefox 3.0a1, ive been using it for 3 months and never had a problem:ninja: