Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Pasting problems

0 0

Alright, I have said this once before in a php thread, but now it is just getting plain annoying. I can copy/cut things, I know because text etc. dissapears. But my problem is it doesn't paste. I dont have the option. I hit ctrl-V and it does nothing (well, it stalls for a sec and does nothing) and when I right click, the paste button isn't even available. (it says paste, but it it greyed out an un-usable) so I know how to get into the clipboard (run-clipbrd) but is that REALLY the problem? If anyone heas any ideas it would help. I can't post scripts with faults and have to re-type them etc. and it is really getting annoying. (also for msn) and MSN links aren't working. It lets me click, but it does nothing. ALSO my microsoft word, exel etc. Have disapeared from the start menu. Could these things have something in common and if so, ow do I fix it? Please help. Thanks in advanced (ha ha, now you HAVE to! Im so evil:evil: )

0 0

Found something weird…. I can only copy things from my notepad and WordPad…..