Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Win XP Strange Behaviour

0 0

Something happened to my Windows XP (Pro) some time ago while studying for my Java exam. I remember I had some programs running like MSN Messenger, Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer etc, Virus Scanner etc ..

I was using Eclipse aswell. Eclipse is a development platform we use for building software with Java.

Well I was sitting here doing some exercises and coding programs. Suddenly this happened:

http://www.lck-security.be/images/strange (2 screenshots inside, I wont post them because they are rather large)

Every program that was running popped up (by running I not only mean listed in the taskbar) and there were dozens of subitems which I could click on.

This happened to a friend of mine aswell (while using Eclipse). Untill this day, I haven't come up with an explanation for this.

Any ideas?

0 0

The only thing I could think of is a programming bug in that software. You should compare your "before-strange-things-happend"-situation with your friend.

But like your sig said: "Anything is possible" ;)

cia0