Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

more CMD problems

0 0

so im playing around with new things like edit on the command prompt, so i try to edit a c++ program first the .exe then the .cpp both came up with the same popup, 16 bit ms-dos- C:\windows\.\autoexec.nt the system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications, so im just wondering if this is normal, or if there is a missing file. any help is appreciated

0 0

ive never seen that and CMD is built in so you shouldnt be messing with it for example you know when you buy a brand new computer and you try to access C:\Program Files\ it says Warning any files here missing or deleted may make some programs/files not work hence you and cmd it aint good to tamper with windows if you want a good file system get linux

0 0

-Intrus- wrote: it aint good to tamper with windows if you want a good file system get linux

Correct, if you want to mess with Windows, try virtualizing it or simply use your brothers pc :evil: :D

0 0

haha i used my sisters PC when i was 8 and screwed up the registry . she got mad

0 0

hmm well i was considering linux anyway which do you use?

anyone who can answer my cmd problem still IM LISTENING

0 0

you mean which distro ? i use mandrake