Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

A Bit O' Help

0 0

I need help. Well basically my computer is a piece of crap. I can't open most links or buttons, and the "javascript error" pops up whenever I try. I checked my browser, and javascript is enabled. Any one know of anything that may be the problem?

0 1

more details.

perhaps copy out some of the errors you are getting.

0 0

screenshots always explain stuff clearly!

0 0

since we're guessing right now… my guess will be,that you're not using a proper browser… and that you're using IE… bin it. get firefox.

0 0

darksun wrote: since we're guessing right now… my guess will be,that you're not using a proper browser… and that you're using IE… bin it. get firefox.

He said his computer is crap ;) Dont mean to piss off all ff lovers (as I know this does), but firefox takes up a shitload of memory, not the nicest program to run on a slow computer. Trust me ;) I use IE whenever I jst need get sumfing done quickly, as it opens faster and uses significantly less memory ;)

0 0

I only use IE because my browser won't load the page to get firefox (urghh…) but the message looks something like "javascript: void(0);" in the bottom left corner of my browser

0 0

Very common in JavaScript forms of all types, your gonna needa be more specific :P

0 0

Very common in JavaScript forms of all types, your gonna needa be more specific :P