Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

BSoD help

...Legend?
0 0

Hey people, my laptop which i have only just got a new charger for has just blue screened of death on me F**King Microsoft, i know how to fix it as this is the second time this has happend and has the same error. I have all the drivers i need to install i just need a copy of windows XP any help apreciated. :(

0 0

could you tell us the error message? also if its new hardware thats causing the problem you could try using the windows cd to fix it… you go through the install until it tells yyou that there is another installation of windows on the hdd, it should give you the option to overwrite or fix it, obviously you go fix it. if its not there then exit.

...Legend?
0 0

thats the problem i havent got the windows disk thats wht im asking help about.

0 0

ah sorry :right: i didn't read your post properly.

are you needing to fix an install or are you going to do a new install?

If your going to do a fix the only thing i can suggest is to try and find someone who has an install disc, I'm sure it has to be the same as the version you are fixing i.e if its pro you need a pro disc. Ask your nieghbours. I dont think there is anything you can do without the CD. sorry.