Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

GAIM issues

The Manager
0 0

I am having problems with GAIM. it keeps crashing on me. Running Windows XP SP2 with full updates. I think Microsux latest updates mess up the GAIM install. even re-installing does not help. I can get it to work for a few days then crash once more. I WOULD change to Trillian only problem is I forget most of my passwords :wow:

Any suggestions?

0 0

email gates@microsoft.com (email maybe made up by me) and say " Code a decent OS or alternatively, fuck off and die"

or

email aim@aol.com (email maybe made up by me) and say " Code a decent program compatible on all OS's or alternatively, fuck off and die"

I cant see this helping you much. :@

The Manager
0 0

GAIM is not AOL Instant Messanger tan. It is a program that allows the use of MSN, AIM, ICQ, IRC, Yahoo! and more in one software. Like Trillian :love:

0 0

Yeah i know. I have it. I dont use i much. It's nice though. I like the way it incorperated them all :D Just couldnt think of what to put there off the back

The Manager
0 0

:wow: not a single helpful fact on this. No one use GAIM here? No one else getting this error?

:radio:Hawk Out!

0 0

i use GAIM.but i have ubuntu so i dont have compatibilty problems… so im no help. open source programs ive used on XP have been reliable… i dont see why it shouldnt work.

0 0

MSN Crashing August 16th, 2006 - 6:58PM PDT

Yesterday, Gaim started crashing for a bunch of people (most notably Windows users) when trying to connect a MSN account. This is due to a bug in Gaim which has been fixed in subversion (don't use subversion), and we're working on releasing a fix. We'll keep you updated. In the meantime, feel free to commiserate with your fellow MSN-using Wingaim users. :)