Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Printing problems

0 0

Ok, I know you guys always say google it and you will find the answer, but I can't find it. This computer I am working with has a certain problem. Whenever i go to print somehting, it will ask me to save it. Well, I dont wanna save it (as I dont want my parents to be able to read it nor save somehting on their omputer then get blamed for their computer messing up) so I need to know what I need to do to fix it to were it wont ask to save first. It didnt do this earlier in the year, but within the past few months it has started messing up. thanks!

0 0

to save it? well maybe you have a pooler problem… try contacting hp or whatever company that made your printer…

0 0

yeah, I thought about calling them but its gonna cost me 2.oo a minute (its a 1.80 but close enough) so I thought I eould see if someone here could possibly help an dknow whats wrong. sorry for the double thread post.

0 0

if it's hp, then goto their website, there is some live chat with a technician or something like that. anyway, you will get there everything you need.

0 0

thanks. i dont htink I can do the live help because I have dial up but maybe they can help me on the site.

0 0

dont worry about the dial up. it's only a chat, and the people there are very patient.

0 0

well, I tried the chat. I sat here for about 50 minutes to an hour trying to finish loading the chat and then all of a sudden it stopped and said I had an error trying to run it. I sent them an e-mail but I realized something. I dont think it involves the printer. I htink its more with microsoft word, but Im not quite sure. Anyone else know anything about this?

0 0

vegeta_man111 wrote: Ok, I know you guys always say google it and you will find the answer, but I can't find it. This computer I am working with has a certain problem. Whenever i go to print somehting, it will ask me to save it. Well, I dont wanna save it (as I dont want my parents to be able to read it nor save somehting on their omputer then get blamed for their computer messing up) so I need to know what I need to do to fix it to were it wont ask to save first. It didnt do this earlier in the year, but within the past few months it has started messing up. thanks!

Any chance at all that you could save it, print, then delete?

0 0

I didn't read the other posts before I read this one. …

But the default setting is sometimes Adobe PDF which would make you save it…

Drop down box or a little panel is should be on… then select the printer lol.

0 0

I truly love you flash. I looked at all the other details but the printer! thanks!