Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Keyloggers

0 0

I was just wanting to know if anyone here has heard of a keylogger(KEYLOGGER.WINTECTIVE)

i have this in my computer and i can get rid of it but once i restart my computer it comes back ….

can any 1 here help me get rid of it for good?

0 0

my friend once got a virus and he re-formatted his computer. maybe re-formatting could work for your keylogger.

0 0

Reformattign always works but you lose all your data. Get some antivirus.

I would recommend Nod32

0 0

have u tried downloading HijackThis, Adaware SE, SpyBot S&D, restarting into safe mode and then running each of those and removing it that way? Much better to try that than format ur HD as i know from exoperience wut a pain it can be to set everything up just the way u like it.

0 0

Make sure you try EVERYTHING possible before you re-format. I was forced to reformat my laptop when windows fucked up and it took me about 2 weeks to get everything back as it was.

0 0

you can try hitmanPro (www.hitmanpro.nl) it's in dutch, but just click download :p it has an english version

0 0

Formatting should be the last thing you do, try everything else first. However, I re-install everything quite often. I don't have that much files that needs to be copied so it's quite painless for me. And the speed of a recently formatted computer is so …:D

0 0

try spybot.info