Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Help regarding connecting 2 computers with a router

0 0

Hi fellow hackers just a quick and most likely a stupid question but fuck it here goes:

I have both pc and laptop

my problem is i want both to be online without my isp finding out so can u help me

With

getting both machines up and running at once and do i need any more equiupment to do it and finally to stop the isp billing me twice….

SORRY 1 MORE THING THIS SITE ROCKS FAIR PLAY TO THE DEVELOPERS GREAT JOB KEEP ON HACKING BUT MOST OF ALL STAY OUTTA JAIL:vamp:

[edit by The_Flash] refrain from swearing in your posts. continuing to do so will leave all posts you make deleted.[/edit]

0 0

this is a little confusing but i belive u need a router? it splits 1 connection between many computers and creates a network. perfectly legal, infact i think i can by them on the high street now for like $20.

at least i think this is what you mean :S

0 0

Yep, sounds like you need a router to me as well.

If your laptop has an ethernat port, get a wired router, if it dosen't you will need a wireless router and an adapter for the laptop.

0 0

sorry boys but got both computers up and running my stupidity i was living in the dark ages and trying to do it with wires and relised that wireless was the way to go thanks…

Quick query how safe is wireless

0 0

if you need a router (or any other cheap computer parts) check out a poilice auction, i got a 35 port wired router for 10$…… not that ill ever need 35 ports

0 0

police? wow cool

0 0

I always go to newegg.com for hardware and stuff its got good deals.

0 0

ya police auctions are held twice a year in west michigan, they sell all their old cars and equipment that's safe to hand out (hdds are wiped first)

Banned
0 0

cirus the virus wrote: sorry boys but got both computers up and running my stupidity i was living in the dark ages and trying to do it with wires and relised that wireless was the way to go thanks…

Quick query how safe is wireless

It can be safe, IF you configure it right, otherwise, even I can crack the WEP in about 8 min.

Bl4ckC4t