Welcome to HBH! If you have tried to register and didn't get a verification email, please using the following link to resend the verification email.

Trial Software

0 0

sry ThousandToone ill change the question

0 0

NO

THATS ILLEGAL

NEXT PERSON TO POST SOMETHING ILLEGAL IN THIS THREAD GETS A BAN

If, however, you make this a scenario totally unrelated to pirating software, it may remain. We do not support cracking unlicensed software here.

0 0

I own some software which counts down a month, and also has other features. The fact that this software has a pop up terlling me how long is left whenever I run it has become annoying, and I was wondering if there was a way to remove this timer without damaging the other features. After a month has passed the timer starts again, so i am anxious to get help reoving it.

(Does that work ?? ;))

0 0

NO.

I wrote an application that has a timer that limits a few features until I put in a serial. I wrote it to try and learn how major software companies limit features like this.

What are some issues with this and ways to get around my own timer? I'd like to secure it further.

(I'm not even kidding about this though guys, this is a serious issue. HBH must stay legal, even to this level.)

0 0

I have this crackme that has a time trailer, how would i go about it is the all time favorite And you would put your system timer on the expiration date, then open it so it asks for a registration key

then dissasemble it and look for the messagebox calls with the same caption. Then find the registration key generation algorythm by looking at string compares, then you would run over them with a default hexvalue you input as a wrong key, then you would inject the right key into the messagebox wich is supposed to tell you that you have an invalid registration key.

Could be something i missed, been a while