Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Net Neutrality Day

0 0

Just a reminder for everyone on sending a letter to the FCC supporting net neutrality.

0 0

That's great. Hopefully more people do it. I honestly just created a 4chan account today to spread the message.

10 9

Do you really think that they'll read your emails ?  In all probability, they're going straight from their junk folder to the fucking bin.  You can't get your message across by firing off an email, as they're too easily ignored.

If you really want to protest against something, then trust me, you need to take it up a gear,  and go old school.

Support your local postal office by sending something like this through the mail, http://en.shitexpress.com/ Then they'll really know how you feel. 

0 0

I mean people did the same thing with SOPA and it ended up being blocked.

Edit: Did not realize you were joking with that shitbox thing until I wrote this.

10 9

Nothing says "I don't support this" better than thousands of boxes of shit through the mail.