Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

xp reinstalltion problems

0 0

i have recently reinstalled my windows xp and the screen resolution in all blown up for some reason and the color is set at 16-bit and i cant set it to 32-bit, nither can i make my screen bigger than 640X480. i updated all my drivers from dell. i also searched for any solution on google but cant find a normal answer, if this happened to any of you just let me know how i can fix it up!!.. Thank again..

0 0

yesterday same thing happened to me, i installed XP and my resolution was set to 4bit and 600xsomeValue i think. i downloaded several drivers and nothing happened. finally i got tired and just uninstalled monitor/vga drivers and rebooted. and voila! when it logged in it had my screen's normal resoluiton set at 32 bits

0 0

Thankz man i tired it and it worked as you said. another lesson learned i guess but thanks a million now i have finally finished setting up the pc.

0 0

you're welcome. glad i was able to help!