Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Accessing milw0rm.com

0 0

As you might already know, milw0rm hacked into one of India's nuclear facilities. I tried to access that site; not only does it not load, but it doesn't give me the server not found message. I was wondering if that website was blocked in India.

I tried to use Tor, it didn't work. I used Tor with a web SSL proxy. I still didn't work, but Tor makes my net extremely slow. So I can't confirm anything.

I did a http://www.who.is/whois/milw0rm.com/, it is alive, but it says clientTransferProhibited. Many of the video tutorials on this site are from there and I can't see them. Is the site dead, and hence the video links? Or is it just that I can't access it because my country filters do not let me see it? If it's the latter, please give me a way to bypass it.

0 0

didn't the owner stopped with milw0rm? I can remember that it is offline for weeks/months

0 0

Why doesn't my browser let me know immediately? Just a theory, but does it connect to the HTTP port and wait for a response (which is never sent) till it times out? It's the first time that I've seen a website that doesn't let us know it's down immediately.

0 0

nope, it is not blocked in India, although they had hacked BARC. btw, I just wanted to laugh on the motive/reason they gave for doing it.