Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

How to find Facebook IP address?

0 0

I wonder if anyone knows a good working way of finding a facebook user's(when we chat with the user)IP address.Are there any better ways than Writing a facebook application and inviting user to the application and then finding the IP through that?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

Awww fuck, It appears I spoke too soon in the other thread. facepalm

Why not write a IP logger in PHP and send them a link to your site? Oh, wait? You don't know PHP? Nevermind.

Go be a script kiddie somewhere else.

0 0

Are there any better ways than Writing a facebook application and inviting user to the application and then finding the IP through that? Don't know English stealth?or just drunk too much?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

silvercats wrote: [quote]Are there any better ways than Writing a facebook application and inviting user to the application and then finding the IP through that? Don't know English stealth?or just drunk too much?[/quote]

Look at what you just typed. Then look at it again. Now, because I know you still aren't going to figure out what I'm talking about, I'll give you a hint:

You do know punctuation counts as part of the language…… right?

0 0

No, Facebook chat is server based

0 0

@stealth , I didn't know that you are that much a fool who even can't understand a sentence just because of some bad punctuations. I will try to put punctuations very well for you to understand better,because it seems that punctuations are the things that you care most.

0 0

Thanks Unf4mili4r.I should find another way than finding it directly then

0 0

oh and this tread was disappeared on 20-05-10 and reappeared on 03-06-10 .cool

0 0

silvercats wrote: oh and this tread was disappeared on 20-05-10 and reappeared on 03-06-10 .cool

You're a fucking idiot. I hope you don't find that offending.

The Manager
0 0

wow… @OP: Get a life, stop blasting people about their very poor English skills when yours would not even pass in a Grade 1 class…

Also, note that a lot of the things in Facebook are server side. Yes you can get someones Theoretical IP address with that application, however, with very little research one knows that IP addresses can be spoofed, re-routed as well as hidden. So you tell me…who is the idiot here?

Admin from hell
0 0

Enough shit silvercats, Thread locked.