Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Websense bypass

0 0

my school's web filter is websense.i changed the proxy address from cache.schoolnet.lk to proxy IP.then i tried to connect.then the browser show that there is no internet connection after doing that.any idea?

Ninja Extreme
0 0

MoshBat wrote: Learn English. No, create a proxy of sorts on your home PC, and use it. It shouldn't be in the blacklist, and if you use a form of encryption, it shouldn't be able to block on content.

Another thing to watch out for is if the admin's block all traffic except port 80. Then you have to be sure to run your proxy on that port, so it's not blocked. That should be no problem as a web proxy, but most other types of proxies default to some other port. Although that also kinda brings up the problem that port 80 is commonly blocked by ISP's. In that case, you would have to use a service that can remap ports. (Anyone know of a service that does this?)

However, from the sounds of it, this is probably out of your skill league.

0 0

upsy… any, lil bit more understandable and detailed way??

0 -1

silvercats wrote: upsy… any, lil bit more understandable and detailed way??

downsy, learn English and you will understand the details presented. by the way, most schools know what traffic comes to and from. they are aware of your actions via hundreds of varying remote desktop monitoring programs like mastereye vision, et cetera. they have strict policies which will thwart your attempts to coerce them into believing your "computer studies" held actual educational value.

in more intelligible terms, you should probably do whatever you're trying to do at home and invest in some sort of portable media device, or a book.

0 0

i think fashizzlepop should start a new grammar thread

0 0

ok i will,you should keep your fucking mouth shut too!

0 0

Nice excuse

0 0

MoshBat wrote: [quote]silvercats wrote: Nice excuse Nice witty retort. Actually, I really am a fan of your retorts. They all seem like timeless classics, though I know full well that you've thought them up almost instantly. One can only tremble at the thought of the pure genius that must lurk behind those so masterfully crafted and delicately weaved words; so beautiful is their composition that they are blissfully poetic, yet rather painful to behold, especially when you are the subject of such… Brilliance.[/quote]

Ignorance is bliss.

silvercats wrote: ok i will,[space]you should keep your fucking mouth shut too!

Because I like technicality; I can assume moshbat didn't say anything. He probably typed it. Just a guess though:ninja:

Admin from hell
0 0

Alright the flaming stops now. Warn levels for this bullshit are gonna start flying. Note to all read the forum rules and abide by them or else! :@