Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Corrupt Operating System

0 0

Well my laptop keeps booting to this black screen with white letters.I`ll skip that,but I know the operating system is corrupt.Any Ideas on how to fix this?

It`s a Sony Vaio VGN-S360

0 0

What's your OS?

Future Emperor of Earth
0 0

Network X wrote: Well my laptop keeps booting to this black screen with white letters. This is the third time I've heard this recently, but nobody ever bothers to say what these "white letters" say. They usually say things for a reason, you should pay attention to them.

0 0

Network X wrote: Well my laptop keeps booting to this black screen with white letters.I`ll skip that,but I know the operating system is corrupt.Any Ideas on how to fix this?

You fucking idiot.

Admin from hell
0 0

When posting for help it's best to give all the info needed. Does the screen read "NTLDR Is Missing". If so make or download a boot disk to repair your boot.ini files.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: [quote]Network X wrote: Well my laptop keeps booting to this black screen with white letters.I`ll skip that,but I know the operating system is corrupt.Any Ideas on how to fix this?

You fucking idiot.[/quote]

Thanks for your help come again soon?

0 0

Okay here I`ll type everything that is shown so everyone can understand it well,

We apologize for the inconvenience,but Windows did not start succesfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this.

If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly,or was automatically shut down to protect your filed and folders,choose Last Known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked.

If a previous startup attempt was interrupted due to a power failure or because the Power or Reset button was pressed,or if you aren`t sure what caused the problem,choose Start Windows Normally.

Safe Mode Safe Mode with Networking Safe Mode with Command Prompt

Last Known Good Configuration (your most recent settings that worked)

Start Windows Normally

Use the up and down arrow keys to move the highlight to your choice

No matter what I choose,it flashes a blue screen quickly,restarts,and goes back to the Black Screen with white letters described previously

0 0

Network X wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote: [quote]Network X wrote: Well my laptop keeps booting to this black screen with white letters.I`ll skip that,but I know the operating system is corrupt.Any Ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks for your help come again soon?[/quote]

No seriosuly; How the fuck do you expect anyone here to help when all you say is "My computer stopped working"?

You're either very lazy or extremely stupid

• My guess is the last one.

0 0

Oh and it uses Microsoft Windows XP Professional

0 0

System restore.

Admin from hell
0 0

Do you have your original xp disk. If so enter the recovery console and run chkdsk.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: [quote]Network X wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote: [quote]Network X wrote: Well my laptop keeps booting to this black screen with white letters.I`ll skip that,but I know the operating system is corrupt.Any Ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks for your help come again soon?[/quote]

No seriosuly; How the fuck do you expect anyone here to help when all you say is "My computer stopped working"?

You're either very lazy or extremely stupid

• My guess is the last one.[/quote]

Well it seemed to work when I described it to my old mentor over the phone.He even knew I was gonna say "it flashes a blue screen" before I said it.

0 0

Network X wrote: Okay here I`ll type everything that is shown so everyone can understand it well,

[quote]We apologize for the inconvenience,but Windows did not start succesfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this.

If your computer stopped responding, restarted unexpectedly,or was automatically shut down to protect your filed and folders,choose Last Known Good Configuration to revert to the most recent settings that worked.

If a previous startup attempt was interrupted due to a power failure or because the Power or Reset button was pressed,or if you aren`t sure what caused the problem,choose Start Windows Normally.

Start Windows Normally

No matter what I choose,it flashes a blue screen quickly,restarts,and goes back to the Black Screen with white letters described previously [/quote]

OH FFS, is that your Mysterious blackscreen with whiteletters?

What the fuck are you doing on a computer security forum? Learn to use a freakin' computer first.

As of the problem, I'm pretty sure no one here can help you without knowning what the bluescreen says unless they got some psychic powers.

0 0

It never camed with any Cd`s.It was meant to have internal system restore.But,I never made the Disks.

0 0

Network X wrote: Well it seemed to work when I described it to my old mentor over the phone.He even knew I was gonna say "it flashes a blue screen" before I said it.

Appearently your old mentor got those psychic powers.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: [quote]Network X wrote: Okay here I`ll type everything that is shown so everyone can understand it well,

[quote]We apologize for the inconvenience,but Windows did not start succesfully. A recent hardware or software change might have caused this.

Start Windows Normally

No matter what I choose,it flashes a blue screen quickly,restarts,and goes back to the Black Screen with white letters described previously [/quote]

OH FFS, is that your Mysterious blackscreen with whiteletters?

What the fuck are you doing on a computer security forum? Learn to use a freakin' computer first.

As of the problem, I'm pretty sure no one here can help you without knowning what the bluescreen says unless they got some psychic powers.[/quote]

For shits sakes now!I cant even read it damnit!It flashes for like a second then my computer restarts!What,am I supposed to slow down time or something.Fuck it!

0 0

When getting an error message and asking for help you should always post the error message, preferably the entire one but at least the most significant part.

This is probably one of the most annoying things I hear:

-I was using my computer the other day and some error message popped up. Can you help me? -What did it say? -I don't know.

Anyway, back on topic. Did it say "disk boot failure, insert system disk"? It happened to me once, and the problem was that a SATA cable wasn't entirely plugged in. Happened over night, hadn't opened or moved the computer for months. If you get this error and it isn't the cable, try finding the harddrive in BIOS. If that doesn't work either, your harddrive might be damaged.

0 0

fallingmidget wrote: [quote]Network X wrote: Well it seemed to work when I described it to my old mentor over the phone.He even knew I was gonna say "it flashes a blue screen" before I said it.

Appearently your old mentor got those psychic powers.[/quote]

He just got out of college,hes been working with computers for a long time,probably longer than you okay.Im not gonna argue with some retard over the internet.This is the same bullshit as with Moshbat last time.

0 0

Damn, 10 posts in 10 minutes. :o

0 0

Network X wrote: [quote]fallingmidget wrote: [quote]Network X wrote: Well it seemed to work when I described it to my old mentor over the phone.He even knew I was gonna say "it flashes a blue screen" before I said it.

Appearently your old mentor got those psychic powers.[/quote]

He just got out of college,hes been working with computers for a long time,probably longer than you okay.Im not gonna argue with some retard over the internet.This is the same bullshit as with Moshbat last time.[/quote]

Yes, Moshbat suck.

So do you; He prolly said the same shit as me.

You lack knowledge, skill and intelligence; Your 1337 mentor ain't cool. Neither are you.

0 0

Im a 12 year old,who loves computers looking to learn.And Im doing everything I can to learn.Ill just do what Im told and not pay attention to the assholes I meet in life.I`ll keep trying to learn.

And I just want you to think about the time when you didnt know a thing about computers.See how you would feel.

0 0

Here is what I found in the BIOS

-Hard Disk Drive TOSHIBA MK8025GAS-(PM)

Admin from hell
0 0

Aright I'm feeling helpful today, Since your new and all. Go here: http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm Download the image and make a boot disk, It will run just like your original disk. Then you can enter the recovery console.

0 0

korg wrote: Aright I'm feeling helpful today, Since your new and all. Go here: http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm Download the image and make a boot disk, It will run just like your original disk. Then you can enter the recovery console.

Thanks,I`ll try that

Admin from hell
0 0

Just to ad for everyone, The reason your BSOD flashes and restarts is because it's set to automatically restart by default. In the startup and recovery properties you should always uncheck automatically restart, That way you can see the BSOD and get some insight.