Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

creating a multiboot usb drive on a X64 bit vista system

0 0

my goal is to get Ophcrack, Backtrack, and Ubuntu linux onto separate partitions and be able to boot them separately from my 8gb usb drive.i have already formatted the drive from FAT to NTFS. I found this tutorial off of Google.

http://www.msfn.org/board/Multiple-Partition-USB-Stick-Multi-Boot-OS-t69211.html

I followed the above tutorial up until the point where it asks you to assign the cfadisk.inf driver. Vista tells me that the driver is not compatible for X64 bit systems and to try again. I do not have access to XP at home but from the looks of it I'm going to have to do it at school…in the hour of available time i would have there. Does anyone know of a way to do this on X64 Vista or do i need XP? or does someone have a better tutorial? Thanks in advance.

0 0

Just download Virtual Box and install XP if you can't get it to work with your Vista… or just install XP altogether.

Sorry, that's my best solution. Hopefully someone else will have a better idea or better tutorial. :(

0 0

Ill try that. thanks