Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Changing Harddisk

0 0

Depends on what type of connection the Hard disk is and the connections on the motherboard. Is it a flat grey cable or a thin black/red cable?

0 0

If it's old it's probably connected with an IDE cable. Most motherboards support this. All you have to do is open up your computer and check. If you don't know your way around you might want to ask someone to help you.

Here you can read up on the various interfaces. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AT_Attachment

Admin from hell
0 0

My advise would be to post your actual problem with the box. You stated you have a "No signal" is this all your monitor shows or do you get a bios screen etc. Post your specs for the unit also. Sounds more like a video card problem.

0 0

I just did this a few days ago, installed an old hard drive as a slave first then as a master. This is an inadequate way to ask a question though. Not enough information to help you out, so, fuck you.

Edit: Lack of nicotine. My bad.

0 0

Brought this harddisk, hoping it will do instead:

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11
Harddisk 160 GB intern harddisk 3.5 SATA-300 7200 rpm buffer: 8 MB

Problem Solved