Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Conection Interrupted and other problems, please help

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

Hi,im having a few very annoying problems with my internet, I go on SA-MP (San andreas multiplayer) and i can connect to most servers except the one i want, so anyway, i thought this is weird and so tried to access the site that the server has (www.ls-rp.com) and i get this firefox message saying connection interrupted, there was no data in the link (or something like that), so i go onto the SA-MP site (www.sa-mp.com) and what a suprise it doesnt load, and im given the same error, however every other site loads, so im annoyed by now and i used a proxy and amazingly it works using a proxy site (www.hidemyass.com, and it also works using every single proxy, except not using one), I was just wondering… Why cant i connect to some sites without a proxy, and why is this happening, Thanks

And another thing while i'm here, Why is my graphics card good on some days (quick and works properly) and then some days its terrible (really slow, stuttery, choppy etc), I mean its not human FFS, it doesnt have feelings when i load a game and thinks, Oh no sorry i cant be be arsed working today wtf. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 0

It sounds like either your isp is banned from that network(it happens) due to email virus' and such. Check on the web here with your IP Address to see if your network is blacklisted: http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx. It could possibly be that your hosts file has issues or your routing table is fried.

The video card could be any number of things. I would turn off the computer and take out the video card and check the connectors for issues and then reinstall it if it is AGP. If it is PCI, I would move to a different PCI slot.

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

Ignore this, i posted twice by accident sorry

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

websniper wrote: It sounds like either your isp is banned from that network(it happens) due to email virus' and such. Check on the web here with your IP Address to see if your network is blacklisted: http://www.mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx. It could possibly be that your hosts file has issues or your routing table is fried.

The video card could be any number of things. I would turn off the computer and take out the video card and check the connectors for issues and then reinstall it if it is AGP. If it is PCI, I would move to a different PCI slot.

Thanks for the help, when i move my router and connect it to my modem downstairs it is usually fine, but when i connect it to my slightly older ntl box, which is upstairs, i get the problem, its just inconvienient keeping it downstairs

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

It says im blacklisted on 10 of the 125

0 0

Probably not just you it is most likely your whole ISP IP Address range.

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

websniper wrote: Probably not just you it is most likely your whole ISP IP Address range.

Ah, Is there anything i can do? Thanks

0 0

Call your ISP and bitch. Raise hell and tell them they need to contact the rbl list and find out why and fix it or give you a credit for this month. It is their job to monitor these lists and keep themselves off of it. A good ISP knows they have bad traffic going out and finds the source and bans them. I do it daily!!!!!!!

The Krazy Bastard
0 0

websniper wrote: Call your ISP and bitch. Raise hell and tell them they need to contact the rbl list and find out why and fix it or give you a credit for this month.

Sounds god to me B) , thanks for your help WebSniper

0 0

websniper wrote: Probably not just you it is most likely your whole ISP IP Address range. TROY wrote: Ah, Is there anything i can do? Thanks … Use a proxy that's not on that IP range? :whoa: