Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

please help i need this

0 0

please help i need AirPcap Tx for free download, but i just cant find it anywhere. please if you could just give me a link or something. ty

0 0

ah nwm then i should continue to look on some warez pages but moshbat i was really thinking you are going to help me xD anyway ty

0 0

Wow. What a cool guy. The dude people like you are so annoying and ignorant. Go away, dont bother us.

0 0

Bravo… Such a good thread topic. I'll just leave it open in case anyone wants to take a stab at flaming you.

Ph4n70m
0 0

The Dude wrote: I know more than you ever will, I've been on this site longer than you ever will.

It's people like you and this faggot who ruin this community. .

The Dude Member

Yeah. Much Much longer than Texas Instruments, I can see that. If anything, You are the arrogant faggot who is ruining this community.

Lastly, ' Do yourself a favor and Fuck off, Punk'

0 0

Parker wrote: The Dude Member

Yeah. Much Much longer than Texas Instruments, I can see that. If anything, You are the arrogant faggot who is ruining this community.

He's obviously under another name… whether by choice or necessity. Unfortunately, I also agree with his treatment of the OP. There was no point to posting a thread for this topic; asking in the shoutbox would've gotten a response and, regardless of the response, would've resolved the topic without there having to be yet another useless thread.

Back on-topic: torrents, warez sites, PhazeDLL, Rapidshare, etc. … Search some. It's not hard.

:(
80 120

Hello Fritzo. Nice to see you posting again. :)

Oh, and at the OP- I hate you, rage, flame, insult, etc etc etc. The end.

Mad Hatter
0 0

MDExMDAxMDEgMDExMTAxMTAgMDExMDA xMDEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEx MDEwMDAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDAwMDEgMDEx MTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEx MDExMTEgMDExMDAxMTAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEx MDAwMTAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDEx MTAxMDAgMDExMDExMTEgMDExMTAwMTAgMDEx MTAwMTAgMDExMDAxMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDEx MTAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDEgMDEx MTAwMTEgMDExMDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEx MDEwMDEgMDExMTAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDEx MDAwMDEgMDExMDExMTAgMDExMDAxMDAgMDAx MDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMDEgMDExMTAwMTEgMDEx MDAxMDEgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMDEwMDEgMDEx MTAxMDAgMDAxMDAwMDAgMDExMTAxMTEgMDEx MDAxMDEgMDExMDExMDAgMDExMDExMDA=

Are you fucking kidding me? Clean that up. - Zeph

Banned
0 0

4rm4g3dd0n wrote: ever heard of bittorrent use it and use it well

Oh, wow. Yeah, your nifty bin+base64 is going to stop the admins/fbi/whomever to read that.

You're soooooo clever, can I have your autograph?

Mad Hatter
0 0

the majority of people here have the IQ of a dead turtle I had to make it simple.

Banned
0 0

4rm4g3dd0n wrote: the majority of people here have the IQ of a dead turtle I had to make it simple.

Simple? Plain English is simple enough. If you write something else, most of the time we'll just assume your part of the majority. Jerk.

:(
80 120

Why not just write it normally, then? If you wanted people to figure it out anyway, then what's the point?

Bah… spyware beat me to it. Oh well.

Mad Hatter
0 0

cryptography thread need i say more "wistles"

☆ Lucifer ☆
3,050 6

Maybe you could try not posting it in the General Computer Problems thread then .:right:

0 0

If anything cursing every other sentence shows the sheer ignorance of a person. It merely shows the lack of vocabulary and grammar…

I don't care who's been here how long but honestly, but an "Uber Elite" asking for "fr33 w4r3z l!nkz 1u1z!" should be ashamed of themselves for being that dense…

People who leave a two word reply of F you aren't much better to be honest… Reason why I don't curse? There's no need to. If you plan to intimidate someone by cussing them out by all means go ahead. It's rather barbaric if anything and below the level most all of us should be thinking at.

Try and break someone with normal words, you'll see it takes a lot more thought and skill to pull off than simply cursing…

Grow up… I suppose you plan to cuss me out as well? Go ahead, prove my point.