Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

automaticly deleting?

0 0

Ok so here is the deal with this computer. I bought it from the school that I go to and the thing is that when you turn off the computer anything that you did while the computer was on gets erased automaticly…I was wondering if it is possible to turn that off somehow in the settings…I know it is a strange question. Hope you can help

0 0

Firstly it always does good to post the specs of your machine along with external hardware components that affect the system.

Secondly, it seems like you have some sort of security program installed on it like Windows Steady State, or Group Policy enabled. You can do one of two things, either blow the system away and reinstall windows, or if you have admin rights then locate then take a look to see if you have some security program installed and uninstall it, or if you have policies enabled them set them to false.

Thirdly, I hope I helped you in some regard. If you have any more questions just shoot me a PM.

Banned
0 0

If you get a second-hand computer, you should usually just put all important files on an external hdd and then just format everything.

Tip: be sure to jot down the windows licenses, if it still has those.

0 0

you could also run "gpedit.msc" and disconfigure all properties, mainly the Administrative Templates, but its always best to reformat after getting a new computer, after you take a look around of course.

0 0

It seems that there is some sort of a security thing enabled on the system. You can login as admin, if u have the pass, if not, see how to crack sam file in winXP @ google, and then try to figure out smth. Because, it could be that only admins can see that security thing.

0 0

I'd format the machine. You don't know what else is on there - what's being logged, what's in the background, if it's sending data back to the school admins still, etc.

If you format though, you're back on familiar ground.

0 0

Sounds like deep freeze is installed or something. This software doesn't record anything or anything like that, but as has been said format the HD and do a fresh install of your OS of choice.