Welcome to HBH! If you had an account on hellboundhacker.org you will need to reset your password using the Lost Password system before you will be able to login.

Bypass a proxy?

0 0

Hi all,

At school, we have to connect through a proxy to have access to internet… so the majority of hacking sites are blocked… is there a way to bypass this proxy? I have no access to proxy sites (which I could use to get rid of that school proxy)… all blocked. I tried to connect to a website with the IP address, still unsuccessful. Any idea?

Thanks

Banned
0 0

Set up a PHP server at your home. Create a script which uses cURL to show you pages. Configure your router so it's port-forwarding correctly.

Now, from school, visit your script and surf from your home!

0 0

hmmm, yeah… sounds like a good idea, thanks bud! :)

0 0

Ive always wondered if you could use google cache to get to the proxy :whoa:. I dont know how the proxy is configured but it is possible that if you can get to the proxy your home safe.

0 0

i've recently had to educate myself on proxies..

Went to a school, and so everytime i turned a computer on it was telling me I was being monitored..

lulz//

i didnt really do anything as complicated as what the others recommended.

I simply waited for another user to type a working proxy in front of me..

Once I saw him using a working proxy it was over..

webalias.com –> great for making webhops and cloaking the url..

instantly i had 50 different addy's to the same cgi proxy server..

was great..

but yeah, also.. just set up a proxy using your own home computer.. a friend of mine did that for me @ the school (for the 0phcrack livecd) go figure right?

lmao

don't know any details of what u got goin on, i'd do some internal snoopin around though..

nothin like finding a beautiful domain controller waiting for u to abuse it..

:evil:

also, Infam0us.. on your post.. I'm not sure what software they were running on the network I was on, but I was able to view many sites that were blocked simply by clickin onthe cahced version of the site..

simplicity at it's best sir.. :D

0 0

SSH tunneling or remote login would do the trick =]